Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I don't have pictures to post. Haven't been taking any but we did have a great weekend of soccer last week and thought I would share. Haley had a Halloweenfest Torunament in Placerville. It was all 10U boys and girls and the people who put it on where so much fun. Every team dressed up, painted their hair and face. It was so cute. We are STILL trying to get he red hair paint out of Haley's scalp LOL
They won two games and lost two games. I will see if I can borrow some pics from someone. They looked pretty funny most of the weekend. Hayden spent the night and went to the tourney with us on Sunday. He was bored but the coach was really sweet to him and took him under his wing. Thanks Coach Rich. He got his hair painted too!

Oh I do have pics, I forgot to mention that we have a new family member. Mandy and family game Haley a kitten for her birthday. He is so fun and so acts like a kitten!
His name is Nikko and he is a 11 week old Tabby. He goes to the vet on Tues. for shots and snip snip and then he is ours for sure.

Meet Nikko

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time was had by all! Good luck with the red hair paint - what a pain!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wierd. It's not showing up on my blog to me?? But Susan saw it once. Does everyone else see it??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by. Kat