Since things fade fast these days, I plan to remember the day here. I hope family and friends stop by to catch up on all the Roser happenings.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Daddy Daughter Dance, A landmark!!!
March 2009 was a big month for Haley. Her PE teacher who I might add is such a sweetie has been teaching ballroom dancing to both schools in the district 4th thorugh 8th grade. He ended it all with a dance. You could bring a parent if you liked, wasn't mandatory. Haley CHOSE to ask her daddy to go with her. I was very proud of her and we were all very happy that they have made it to this point in their relationship. They both had a wonderful time and she and her friends have been talking about it for weeks. The pictures tell the story!
Ed's wife of 32 good years, Mom to four grown adults (wow), Gramma to four SPECIAL grandkids and a host of adopted grandkids. Dog's best friend to Harley. Referee between Harley and Nikko (kitten)!
Kathy, this is just beautiful, it makes my eyes puddle.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lainie. It's been a long road and it makes us so happy that she is THERE.
ReplyDeleteKathy she is such a beautiful young lady
ReplyDelete