Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Was Great!


I spent a lot of time cleaning, not sure what for LOL But now the house is clean and everyone showed up. We even got some family pictures taken. I love them and will post as soon as I get them from Mandy. The food was great. The numerous Easter egg hunts were great. The kids had a wonderful time and company was terrific so now all you have to do is wait to see the pics. I hope everyone else had a fun holiday as well. Haley and Hayden are off school all week so we are looking for activities. Her other gramma is here til Friday AM so today we are off to see her dad and have lunch at the Bistro or at Chili's....Thanks for popping in. I will add a pic so it's not a dry run but no Easter pics yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by. Kat