Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Family Photo's


The Roser Family (minus 1 dang it)
Front l to r: Ellie, Haley, Hayden, Jordyn
Back l to r: Obee (sil), Michael, Ed, Kathy, Tony (haley's dad), Mandy.
Brent couldn't come unfortunately!
Ed and I

Hayden, Ellie and Jordyn in their Easter garb!


3 Generations
Haley, her Dad
and Granny Judy.


We have had company all week. Haley's gramma from AZ came to spend Spring Break with us. Today was the first day we just sat. We went to lunch yesterday with Haley's dad Tony and then did some shopping. Tomorrow after the dentist Mandy, Judy and I are going shopping and out to lunch. I hope she is having a good time. We have had lots of distractions and I think we are all very tired, but overall I think she has enjoyed being here and we have enjoyed having her. She was good enough to help us get some family photos on Easter. Unfortunately Brent couldn't be here but everyone else was in the pic so we are happy.
Easter was a lot of fun. Brent was even able to come to dinner. He just missed the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely family picture. I think you blog is looking good. Never did receive an email from you about blog help. You must have found all your answers.

    Keep up the good work. Do enjoy reading about the family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Family! And Mandy is really doing a great job with the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by. Kat