Oh My Gosh, it's been two weeks almost since I posted. Either I have a really boring life, (yes), or I have just been busy. Where can I start and what have we been doing? We have taken Tony BACK to the Dr. and yes it's cracked, not broken through so they put him into a boot which has helped him to get around better.
Last weekend Haley had a bye (sp) weekend at soccer so I went camping with my bunco group.
Yes I AM the old lady and the tea totaler in the group. But I had a great time and I got to know everyone so much better. Yes they also got to know my 'wobbles' better too LOL I took a small spill after dark. What was I thinking, I need my seeing eye husband whenever out after dark. Especially in a campground LOL Everyone was very sweet and I didn't get hurt. When the tennis shoe fairies came in the night and stole one shoe from everyone, they were nice enough to leave BOTH of my shoes. How is that for pathetic LOL We took enough camping gear to stay for weeks but only stayed less than 24 hours. Had a great time though.
This week went by fast. This weekend the guys worked so hard on our pond project and they bought fencing so I am very excited. It will keep Harley from breezing over the neighbors fence and keep our babies from falling into the deep end.
I need to make Halloween costumes this week, a cupcake and a half/angel/devil or something like that! Last night Ellie spent the night and today her whole family came out and had dinner. Thanks goes to Obee for cooking it once again! We never planted pumpkins but we grew them!
For some reason the old pumpkins we threw away last year rooted and grew in our mulch pile!!
We picked some today and here are a couple of pics...



Those pumpkins are amazing! I enjoy "peeking" in on your blog. Keep up the posts and tell Aleanea to update hers because she doesn't listen to me! :o)
ReplyDeletenice pics, the pumpkins are big big, nice to see you again :)
ReplyDeleteHave a good week
MJ