Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bridgitt and the Nutcracker!

On Sunday Mandy and I had a day alone sort of. We went to see Bridgitt perform in the Nutcracker! She was beautiful and the whole minute she was on the stage was the best minute of the whole play! Again I need a picture, so maybe her mommy will email me one when she reads this and I can add it. Bridgitt is only four and she has performed in the play twice! I was so proud of her and I think she did a wonderful job. I know I was a bit tired when she came on and still got tears in my eyes while I watched her!! Great job sweetie!

And as an added bit of wonderful Mandy and I enjoyed each other all afternoon and went out to dinner alone as well. It was fun, thanks for going with me Manda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by. Kat