Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 5, 2009 a date to remember and to forget

It's been a trying day. The fifth grade was horrible today and Haley wanted to run away crying, well she did. But she pulled it together with lots of encouragement and is returning the face those 'jerks' tomorrow. Oh how I remember 5th grade! You?
I hope and pray tomorrow she remembers one phrase if nothing else. The ultimate comeback, 'you ARE pathetic' connected with turn of the hip, swish of the hair and a smile! We will see!!!! I wish she could see how unimportant this will be to her in a few years. But alas we must ALL go to the 5th grade once. LOL

I am so far behind in everything. I need to blog, crop, scrap, clean, etc. etc.

Oh and this post will serve for now as a place holder for something I want to remember to share in the near future. That would be the THING to remember LOL

2 comments:

  1. Awww... It's so hard! Both for her and you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Haley! School can be so hard. But she'll find her groove soon enough and grow into an amazing young woman (if only she believed that when you told her, huh!?!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by. Kat