\I woke up to these beautiful roses! We have never liked red and he said these were more beautiful than any others he saw LOL. They are still beautiful today, all opened up a week later.

So we got up, got Haley off to school, told all other children to forget our numbers and where we lived unless there was blood! We stayed around for a couple of hours and leisurely got dressed and talked, then headed out. LOL Haley forgot her lunch so we delivered that, Mike's truck needed a smog check so we stopped and arranged that LOL It was hard on him but finally we left town. I thought we were going for a late breakfast but nope he said we were going for an early lunch and got on the freeway! Finally I asked where and he said Old Town Sacramento, a great touristy place! Oh how he hates wondering the streets looking in shops LOL BUT that's exactly what we did. Old Town sits on the Sacto River so we went down and sat by the river for awhile and watched the pidgeons and the big river boats. In all we had a great lunch and lots of fun for three hours.

We headed back toward Loomis. Old Town is about 25 miles away. He said, 'Let's not go home".... We ended up going to Penny's to exchange some pants and over the Walmart to do the same. By then we had a little time to go by Mandy's new office and look around, show Dad where she manages the new tax office. Well what should come next...Dinner.........We had two mexican meals in one day! We drove around and looked at lights and homes, etc. It wasn't an exciting day by most peoples scale but it was the most wonderful anniversary we have spent in a long time. The kids all managed whatever came along, Mike and Franklin (his friend) picked Haley up at school and took to to play frisby golf! Anyway I can't imagine what the next 32 will bring us but this first 32 was worth all the effort. He's pretty special and I am very grateful to have him in our lives!!!

Sounds like you had an amazing anniversary. That's Great!
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on 32 years!
Congratulations on your 32 years of marriage :)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY ANNIVERSARY, very nice roses.
Maje
http://talkingtruth.typepad.com/ourfamilycorner/
I need to come here more often! You guys had a fabulous day - you are so lucky to have one another. I love the roses.
ReplyDelete