I have tried all week to post some Christmas pictures and have been swimming uphill fighting a virus or two and a corrupted hard drive! Sure not just one but MANY problems. I think after a nice sum of money and three trips to Auburn I have solved the problems and created a whole new set of problems LOL
I went in yesterday to pick up the PC after the WASH and CLEAN UP and they said OH we have had so many problems getting your computer to work. It keeps going to bluescreen! You might need a new mother board! Well that's not happening I promise you! I cannot afford ONE more computer THING in my life right now LOL They wanted to try one more thing first and yippeee it worked and they were able to keep to their original estimate. They called and said unfortunately we had to move everything and fix your harddrive and then reload. We may have lost a recipe program? No problem! However now that's it home they have actually fixed all my problems but they have reloaded a better version of windows and guess what. I lost none of MY documents pics or anything, just many many of the programs to run them LOL
EEEEEEK..All my favorites, all the addresses I entered off of Christmas cards are gone somewhere LOL Oh shoot who needs a computer anyway???
On to better news! Our baby Ellie turned four today. I just kept looking at her in her black lacy skirt and ballerina shirt thinking how wonderful it was to have her here when just four yrs ago she arrived here in our bedroom! What a special special memory. She was so perfect and pink then and now well not quite so perfect but she's growing and learning and testing and she is still sweet and pink, Pinkalicious that is....Love you baby! No pictures today, we will have to take lots at her birthday party on Sunday when all her freinds come dresses in pink!
4 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for letting me know you stopped by. Kat