It seems like I was so absorbed with making gifts, baking, etc that I didn't blog after the 11th. Wow and there were some really good things to blog about LOL. Our crop group got together and we exchanged gifts and scrapped until late into the night. Mandy and Alis worked on the video of their High School years to share with there friends at the annual before Christmas bfast. LOL When they were young it was Christmas Eve Morning very early, in their jammies at DENNY's LOL It's nice to see good friends stick together and to see their respective families grow and the girls babies now growing up together....
Dad made an edict that Christmas dinner would be here this year so we all made it work. The babies opened their presents at home as did we here and then we all met at DENNY's for breakfast. That is a dad tradition and the ONLY place open is Dennys' LOL. After bfast we went to Mandy's for a little while to play with the WII but eventually we all came home and spent the day opening more pressies, cooking dinner (an easy one this year). AND we all sat and watched Walle together after dinner. Even Michael stayed around this year and it really was fun....
Santa was very good to Mrs. Santa and I got so many electronics that it took me days to program everything LOL. Now I am sitting here looking at my tree, yes Jan 4 and dreading taking it down tomorrow! We have had lots going on here this week and my family has been very patient with me and my inability to take it all down. My friend Arlene in Arkansas is very sick and I am very worried about her. Hang in there dear friend!
Mandy starts working tomorrow and we all have our give jobs in order to make it work. I am ballet chauffer and Hayden pick up grammy. I am sure we will get into a good routine and it will be time to go back to normal before we know it..
4 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for letting me know you stopped by. Kat