
We spent this afternoon at Bounce U with the grands and Mandy. Haley and the kids had a great time. They ran ran ran for 90 minutes. The slides were their favorite and even Mandy came down once with Jordyn. Jordyn wasn't too impressed though.

She did enjoy the carpet area though and kept crawling up to all of the bounce houses and trying to get in. We all got our exercise. We were able to get in for 1/2 price if we all brought a canned good. Well they were, we didn't pay for the adults.

I have been enjoying a cyber crop at one of the groups on MSN that I belong too. I am so loving digital scrapping. I did this one of Hayden today and am very proud of it. I actually had my first digi layout printed 12 x 12 at Costco last week. I mounted it on a piece of cardstock and they look great. They won't ever replace the real thing but as an added element they are fine and fun to make.

This is the last 'regular' layout I did. It turned out pretty well. The challenge was to use one 6x9 pic and four 2x2 pics. I have to do another page to go with this but this 1/2 is done. Our little soccer player has started practice with her select team and although these are serious practices she loves them and says they are so fun. She has her first seeding tourney next weekend in Sacto.
She got to go spend the night at Ann and Will's place this week. Will is Ed's brother. Anyway our niece Judy and her daughters were up from the Bay area. Judy has two girls, Jasmine and Monique and Jas and Haley are really close in age. Haley had a GREAT GREAT time. She didn't want to come home and she thinks Judy is just the greatest....
Mike is still waiting to hear from the Army. He has passed the physical and is waiting for one more check and the score on his GED to decide if he is leaving in 12 days or not. He really wants this so if you are a believer in prayer, please send one up for him. I will keep you posted...
SOMEONE?? posted on the last post that I wasn't keeping up on my Blog. Really I was just soakin' up the love in the last post LOL later everyone...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for letting me know you stopped by. Kat