4 hours ago
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Yippee SOCCER RULES!
First I must confess I FORGOT to put the chip in the camera so there are not pics to post!!! ARG!!! Haley and I went to the most awesome fun soccer event today. It is called the seeding tournament. This is something new to us. I guess in Select Soccer they play 20 min games with all the teams in their division. Then I guess they get scored 3 pts for every goal, 1 pt for every tie, and I think there must be points for every win. They won two and ties three 0-0. So we started at 10 am, and played again at 11:30, 1:00, 2:30 and 3:30. They won the first game and the last game. They however were on fire for game four and five. We watched all the games and no team scored more than 2 goals UNTIL! our Superstars won the last game 4-0. And the coach told them no more goals after that...so who knows how many they would have scored. They scored more goals and didn't allow even one against them so it was a good day. I am sure they will seed high. They were also invited to two tournaments by the end of the day! More to come on soccer as the season progresses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for letting me know you stopped by. Kat