
Uncle Mike took our the little ones fishing one afternoon at our upper pond. They caught 9 fish in about an hour. Hayden got really brave and even helped put the worms on this time. Ellie however was right into it all. She wanted to touch everything, but was totally disinterested in watching the bobber LOL


This is what I did with a lot of my month. I joined a swap on an online group called a yearbook swap. Everyone does a page about themselves to pass to everyone else. This swap grew to a huge number! We had to do 44 layouts. They were only 6 x 6 but still. My challenge to me was to do them out of my scrap papers that I have saved for years!! Those of you who laughed at my huge stack of scraps can now see that it paid off. I joined on a dare from a good friend who also did the swap. LOL I think she wished I had said no LOL
As I sit her on Sunday night with Ed next to me and Hayden and Ellie asleep in Haley's room, all is right in my world. Oh there are all those 'other' things, but tonight all is good. The babies have been staying with us since Tuesday, with the exception of last night. They had a birthday party yesterday and another today so they went home yesterday and came back this afternoon.
Ellie wants to stay if Hayden stays and Hayden says he wants her to go home but they were great together all evening. She is sleeping in Haley's pj tops with the sleeves rolled ALL the way up to her shoulders LOL We read Ralph S. Mouse tonight and they loved it. Hayden didn't think they would but he was wrong!!!! What's not to love, a mouse on a motorcycle?
Haley will be home Sat the 28th and we are all anxious to see her. She has been having a great time in Phoenix at Papa Dale's and Granny Judy's. They are traveling to Byrce Canyon, Utah today with Krystal, Brent's daughter. I hope they are having fun!

Well it's about time you started updating this thing! I love that picture of the kids with Michael and the fish! Too cute. They had so much fun at your house. They both want to come back already! Sheesh. -Mandy
ReplyDeleteThey are welcome anytime! Well anytime I fell like rising at 6 AM again LOL
ReplyDelete