Saturday, June 28, 2008

On Our Way Home From Phoenix

As promised here is Devin and I threw in a picture of his mom too!We had so much fun today and I have to admit that I did hear the phrase 'gramma Kathy' once and almost cried. I love you Suzie and your little one is very very special!!! He was so good ALL day long. No crying, fussing or anything. Okay so mom told him to be good but geez! No she says he's always a good baby until he isn't.
All I know is that I was in love with the pictures and now with the real deal! I loved spending time with Susan and I actually bought myself some clothes!

We shopped at the outlet stores and the Lane Bryant prices were fantastic. I wish I had a hidden stash of cash!

Isn't he just the cutest? He is 8 mo. old.

This was our day yesterday. Got our toes done and it was a new place so it was cheap and we all had fun.

Just wanted to throw in another Devin picture for good measure. LOL

Here is Granny Judy and Haley on the staircase. I think they are gonna miss her a bit. She has had a great summer vacation.

2 comments:

  1. We had such a great time with you, Gramma Kathy!
    I'm so glad we were able to meet up. I know Devin enjoyed himself!
    And yes, he's perfect...
    ...and happy all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took some time out this morning to browse through your blog. Haley is growing into a beautiful young lady. Seem like you have your hands full with all those grandchildren. Your blog is looking good to.

    patty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by. Kat