Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A LEARNING MOMENT!


I just found out how to post my pictures without having to resize them. THANK YOU Mandy!!! So I just had to come back in and post again! Isn't this the greatest pic? Ed bought several loads of dirt to level our back yard with and several times the kids all went out to play in the dirt. On this occasion they were just so quiet and seemed to be doing well so we didn't go out much since Haley was with them. This is what we found when Ellie came in. YES into my bedroom...GEEZ



I know Mandy must have posted these too but I couldn't resist. We don't get to many great pics of her with the babies since she is our photographer on all occasions!!
Be sure and check out her blogs. She is doing such beautiful work...Thanks again dd for helping me expand my ability to post LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by. Kat