Her new uniforms will be here soon, she is very excited! (YES they are made of GOLD!)
I was so proud to be able to go to Hayden's Kindergarten graduation! He was so excited and made us proud by singing all the songs and smiling at all the appropriate photo op times. Only problem is Mandy has all the pics so I can't post one yet. I will work on that. I made him a coaster book for his graduation present. It was of his T-ball experience. He was so cute on the field. He was a little dazed sometimes but T-ball is usually just an exercise in bunch ball. LOL
He did learn to hit the ball when the coach pitched it though. He was so proud...
Haley got through the fourth grade and is now a fifth grader!! AND she got straight A's on her report card. We are very very proud of her! She worked very hard to get her math grade to an A. I spent some time the last few days of school helping her teacher glue all the pictures into the classes memory books. LOL She wanted them glued in with a hot glue gun! All my scrapping friends will know that I almost had a stroke! But when I mentioned acid free to her she got very offended so I guess they won't last forever but right now they are cute LOL



May also brought this fishing trip to our pond. Hayden, Ellie and Mandy talked Grampa into going to the pond for some fishing. We only had one pole so they had to take turns. Everyone caught a couple of fish and they were very very happy campers!!
One more event. Rancho Days in the Fourth Grade. We were so lucky because Haley was able to borrow a dress from our friend Linda Shaw. Linda has been giving Haley riding lessons for two years, free of charge. I owe her so much and then she comes along and has this outfit so I didn't have to sew...Haley looked great and the whole day was so fun a school. Everyone was dressed up. The second pic is a boy she is liking right now. She won't admit it BUT, he is all she talks about LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for letting me know you stopped by. Kat