Wednesday, June 11, 2008

JUNE YEAH! Summer is Here

Hi everyone. I am finally caught up and so glad. I think I will be better at this. It seems like I know how to use it better now. Since Ed's Dad passed away I have been trying to get the family to bond a bit by making lists of addresses and sendng pics etc. I hope they aren't sick of me. I just think it would be sad if they drifted apart since they don't have Dad around anymore to glue them a bit.
Anyway my new project is going to be to make a Roser Family Blog so everyone can update it and tell us all what is going on in their lives. I hope it works.
Photobucket

So back to June. Haley was out of school for two days and she flew off to Phoenix to see her Granny and Papa Dale. She is having a great time and will be home again on the 28th. They are going to go to Bryce Canyon in Utah with Krystal (a cousin she will be meeting for the first time). From the calls I would say she is having a great time!

Photobucket
LOL I forgot my ID when we took her to the airport and I had to stay down on the bottom level!!!! Boo Hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by. Kat